Monday, October 25, 2010

Summer Slacking Blogger

Okay, so I have been a total slacker on the blogging. Well there has been alot going on this past summer. After we got back from Washington DC the boys rode in the MS 150 Bike ride again this year, they are such a strong support for me.
On the 3rd of July Geoff turned the big sixteen and on the 5th of July he set off on a 2 week church history tour with the Utah Valley Childrens Choir, he loved every minute of it and his testimony grew even more, he loves to perform and to sing. On July 24th Brigitte had planned a super great 16th birthday party for both Geoff and Sydnie, they played games watched a movie and ate food with lots of friends. On the 31st of July Chris turned 14.
Nothing much happened in August except for the starting of school.
On September 20 Brigitte and I rode our second womens only bike ride, we rode 30 miles again. This time Brigittes husband Tyler rode with us and dressed up as a girl and was quite the looker. I finished the ride 30 minutes faster than the one in May. I was so excited, but very tired at the end. Todd, Grandma Eppley and my boys drove in the car next to me and would take pictures along the way and encourage me to keep, but I can't wait to do it again in May of next year.
On October 16 Chris took his second flight lesson and threw up out the little window of the plane, but had a blast flying. Nathan on the same day went to ride a horse for his very first time and loved every minute of it and now want to start doing gymnastics on the back of a horse. Also on the 24th Nathan turned the BIG 10! And that is our summer in a nut shell, sorry no pictures with this post, maybe next time.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hey! We are loving M's bike so far (we've only had it indoors while she figures it out) and actually I ordered it on amazon with free 2day shipping (prime). nice. I wish I would have purchased it local, love to do things like that, but oh well, such is life! I didn't even know you did daycare, how did I not know that!? Later!