Thursday, December 11, 2008

MRI Results


You can see the lesions on the brain, they are the white areas that really light up. These are two different slices of the brain.

I know everyone has been waiting to find out if I actually have a brain inside my head, well it has been confirmed that there is in fact a brain, its not just a hollow space for rocks to bounce around in.
I had an MRI on Tuesday and the results all came back normal, meaning there are no new lesions and no active lesions. You can still see the old lesions as the have not gone away.
I have had three MRI's in the last 2 1/2 years and they have all shown the same results, NO NEW LESIONS, so the medication that I take every month is helping to keep it all under control.
I would like to thank you all for your continued support and prayers on my behalf.
Multiple Sclerosis can take its toll on people and there families, but I have been very blessed to not have the symptoms that can be debilitating for some. If I can walk and talk, I'm doing great!

5 comments:

QUICKSILVAS said...

That is great news sis. We are so glad you only stumble and don't completely fall over...lol. We will keep on praying that your health remains the same or improves.

Sheri said...

Congrats! That is such great news. And I love the picture of your brain. I am happy to hear your symptoms are manageable and not getting worse...yeah for medication that works!

Emily and Mike said...

That is great news! It is nice to see that you DO in fact have a brain (although I never questioned it). We will always keep you in our prayers. We miss you all, and hope to be able to come up to Utah to visit soon.

Walt and Joyce said...

This is wonderful news! We keep you in our prayers constantly. Keep the positive attitude because we know it helps. Love you.

Anonymous said...

God bless you and your family! This is wonderful news! Merry Christmas.