Sunday, May 11, 2008

Week in Review and Mothers Day

I haven't posted for a while so here goes.... we had a week filled with soccer games, there was a game everynight this past week. On Sat. Nathan played his last game for the spring season and tied. Chris had to play two games on Sat. back to back, there team tied the first game 2-2 and the second game the won 2-1. They have tied for third place in there division. Spanish Fork has there own rules and so they didn't do a shoot out to see who would get third they just tied....(crazy)!
Mothers day was great, I woke up to breakfast in bed which consisted of Eggs, French toast, toast with raspberry jam and OJ which of course was made by Geoff and Nathan, Chris stayed in bed. I also got to enjoy a 2, yes 2hr uniterupted afternoon nap:)
I hope all you other mothers out there got to have a great day as well!

2 comments:

Emily and Mike said...

Sounds like you had a great day! Naps are the best, thankfully my kids still take them during the day, so I sneak one in every now and then!

Walt and Joyce said...

It was a great Mother's Day. I enjoyed your company on Saturday to celebrate it. I had no breakfast on Sunday morning, you are lucky to have such awesome boys! Love you, Mom.