Saturday, April 26, 2008

MS Walk Provo 2008

This year at the MS Walk they had a team flag making contest and of course ours was the best and we won, last year we won for best team attire, go figure!
Lisa, Joyce (mom), Chris, Todd, Lucy, Nate, Charles, Brigitte, Geoff, Robyn....WE ARE TeaMSpeedy we had a total of 12 people that signed up on our team but, you can see only 10 of us were at the walk, while others were excused so long as they walked in spirit, which I totally know they did.
We walked a total of three miles...which was nothing, I remember when I was younger we used to walk... I think for the march of dimes and it seemed like we walked forever like ten miles, but it was probably only three.
We only took pictures of some of our team walking as the others were more SPEEDY than the rest.....meaning Lucy, Brigitte, Geoff and Chris as they all ran/jogged
I just thought this was a cute picture to end with, I think they were talking about trees to climb, and the music that Nate was listening to on the mp3.... I beleive it was U2. For all of you who read this blog thanks for all your support.

4 comments:

Emily and Mike said...

I LOVE your flag! I can see why it won first place! We hope all is going well with everything, and are always impressed with your strength!

Sheri said...

Good Job TeaMSpeedy!! I haven't done my miles yet...had some health issues this weekend, but plan to do it tonight! I will be there next year!

QUICKSILVAS said...

Congratulations Sis!!! It looks like you all had a great time. Miss you and we are sending some warm weather your way...lol.

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you were diagnosed with MS until reading your mom & dads blog. Keep me in mind for your next walkathon!